- 85189 Majestic Walk Blvd, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3038 Sqft
- Move-In Ready and practically new well appointed home in popular Amelia Walk with community pool and rec center w/fitness area close to shopping, dining, entertainment in Fernandina. Just minutes to the Beach, Historic Fort Clinch, numerous golf courses, and less than 30 minutes to Jax Airport or Kings Bay Naval Station. You'll LOVE all the big Tile flooring throughout the main part of the home, Granite countertops, extensive 3rd Car Garage, oversized patio w/Summer Kitchen, upstairs Bonus/Bed Room w/full bath and ...
- S 4th St Lots 21 & 22, Amelia Island, FL 32034
- This 50' X 100' residential building lot in Downtown Fernandina Beach is located just South of Centre Street on the West side of South 4th Street between Cedar Street and Date Street. It is being sold as part of a “Lot & Home Package” with the John Stokes Co. as builder. There will be 2 closings for the package: 1 each for the lot and building. Cost of the package will be $459,000.
- 317 S 4th St, Amelia Island, FL 32034
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2094 Sqft
- This is one of 3 contiguous 50'x100' residential building lots in Downtown Fernandina Beach, located just South of Centre Street on the West side of South 4th Street between Cedar Street and Date Street. There are 2 dilapidated structures of no value on the lots that will be razed. Each of these lots is only available as part of one of our "Lot & Home" packages offered in concert with builder John Stokes of the John Stokes Co. Features, Floor Plan and Elevation Information Available.
- 95343 Spinnaker Dr, Amelia Island, FL 32034
- Picture-Perfect homesite in desirable Golfside North. This exclusive neighborhood and homesite boasts a gated entry, access to your community pool and pavilion near the beach, and prominent views of the prestigious Golf Club of Amelia Island from your backyard. A fabulous lifestyle awaits as you head to the Club (memberships available), Community Pool, or have dinner at the Ritz-Carlton. Bring your own builder and enjoy life on Amelia Island.